Audio Book Sample
Menopause is a natural and normal process—not a medical condition! Thousands of women struggle on a daily basis with menopausal symptoms. They feel embarrassed and mortified by hot flushes, find it hard to sleep, have difficulty concentrating at work, and snap at loved ones and colleagues for no real reason. If they go to their doctors, their symptoms are blamed on the menopause, and they are offered hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and antidepressants.
Menopause is a natural process, so if you are experiencing symptoms, it is your body’s way of telling you something is out of alignment. This is typically related to stress, diet, beliefs, and disconnection from who you are as a woman.
In this empowering book, Pam Lob, an expert in health and well-being:
- Takes a holistic viewpoint on menopause, stress, and diet.
- Gives you information you can use to make informed treatment decisions.
- Offers tips and practices which look at your body, mind, emotions, and spirit—as well as your relationships and how you work and play—which will help you with those pesky menopausal symptoms.
- Supports you in having a healthy, joyous life. This is not just for you, as your loved ones will benefit too.
- And it’s not just for now, but for the rest of your days.
- And much more!
Listen to a sample:-