(To just listen or download Mp3 click here: You Dont Have To Be Poor To Be Malnourished)
This is just a few examples of vital minerals and vitamins that we are deficient in
- 70 % are deficient in magnesium
- 40 % deficient in vitamin B12
- 75 % deficient in vitamin D and is the most prevalent deficiency worldwide, effecting not just those of us who don’t see enough sun!
- Only 1/5 of the world population meet suggested vitamin E levels
- 5-10% in developed countries deficient in zinc
- 4 million people in the uk may be deficient in iron
Unfortunately it’s getting harder and harder to get the nutrients we require.
- Intensive farming
- Crop spraying
- Genetically modified crops
- Soil erosion
- Processed foods with little nutritional value
- Foods picked before they are ripe
- Poor digestion
- Destruction of your microbiomeTo Improve your nutrition
- Local food that is ripened on the plant
- Hormone free meat and dairy
- A wide variety of vegetables and fruit
- Keep processed food to the minimum
- Frozen vegetables/fruit that are frozen quickly after picking
- The right foods for YOU.
- Improve digestion
- Get plenty of fresh air and sunlight
- Take high quality supplements
You are not what you eat but what your cells absorb.
Choosing a supplement
- High quality of ingredients
- Diversity of ingredients
- Bioavailability of ingredients
- Whole foods rather than isolated chemicals
- Unpolluted source for ingredients
It’s a minefield out there. If you are confused on where to turn, or want help improving your diet and health …
Book a Discovery session with me NOW to find out how to improve your cellular health, nutrition and wellbeing, so you can feel happy, energized and healthy for the rest of your days.